The Zalto Burgundy glass is recommended for all Pinot Noirs, designed almost specifically for Pinot’s delicate aromas. The aromas of Pinot Noir are often the most delicate, but when revealed can be the most enticing and pretty. The Zalto Burgundy glass is the widest of all the Zalto glasses providing the largest surface area of wine. This allows for rapid aeration, revealing all of Pinot Noir’s delicate spice, herb, floral, earth and berry aromas to be maximized. The narrower rim holding these aromas for an unparalleled experience of Pinot Noir’s elegant subtleties. Zalto Burgundy is also very good for Nebbiolo, especially Barolo.
Zalto Denk'Art Burgundy 6 Box
Enhance your drinking experience
Our range of glassware has been skilfully developed to ensure you can enjoy your favourite wine the way it was meant to taste. Our luxurious, handblown glasses from small manufacturer Zalto in Austria, are ultra-fine, non-lead crystal glasses which have quickly become the first choice of many Michelin starred restaurants and wine enthusiasts alike. We are strong advocates of Zalto glassware and after many years of sampling wines through every conceivable vessel, they remain our number one choice. The enhancement that Zalto glasses can make to an already delicious wine can be enormous. A set of Zalto glasses along with a special bottle of wine will make a stunning gift for an aficionado.
Great wine is a thing to be admired... So treat it that way!
ZALTO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
• We guarantee the condition of Zalto glassware against defects of manufacture and materials however, you must advise us within 7 days of the delivery date if you find a defect.
• You must examine the condition of all glassware once in receipt of the same and immediately contact us if you have cause for concern.
• We will replace or refund any faulty or damaged glassware however, you must notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. Please keep all original packaging and provide photographs of the damage.
• We are not liable for any claim for loss, damage or shortcomings unless we are notified within 7 days.
• We are not liable for any claims of accidental damage once you have accepted safe receipt within the 7 day notice period. This includes accidental damage during the washing and drying process.
Welcome to our In Bond wine selection which shows wines available under bond only. Prices are marked as:
- In Bond: Exclude UK Duty and VAT, and can either be delivered to a UK bonded warehouse in the UK, or released for international delivery.
- Duty Paid: UK Duty @ £26.78 per 9 litres and VAT @ 20% has been paid.
Wines are only available in whole, unmixed cases unless otherwise stated.
In Bond Wine Storage* Important - Please Read *Storage charges are per 9 litre case per year; £11.95 ex VAT and inclusive of full insurance. All under bond wines are stored within London City Bond, Eton Park (formerly Vinotheque) in secure and temperature controlled storage facilities. To find out more about under bond storage with us, click here.
DeliveriesIn Bond (IB) wines can be stored, transferred to other bonded warehouses or released for international delivery.
Alternatively, use our home delivery service by simply switching to Duty Paid during the checkout. Duty, VAT and delivery charges will be applied.
International OrdersWe ship wines globally however, and for your ease, please contact our fine wine team who will assist you with delivery options: email@example.com
Your enquiry will be answered immediately (Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm)