- No minimum order value.
- UK Mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands: We offer FREE delivery on orders over £150 (ex-our HQ warehouse only).
- We levy a charge of £9.95 for orders below £150.00.
- Scottish Highlands: we offer a 48 hour delivery service at £30.95 per case of 12 bottles.
- Northern Ireland: we offer a 48 hour delivery service at £30.95 per case of 12 bottles.
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Jersey and Guernsey: we offer a 48 hour delivery service at £30.95 per case of 12 bottles.
- Order by 2pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery (ex-our HQ warehouse only) Monday to Thursday.
- Order by 12pm Friday for next working day delivery.
- Next day tracked delivery (ex-our HQ warehouse only).
- Important note: Excludes all wines delivered via our UK bond, LCB. Please see In Bond for Terms.
- In Bond (IB) wines can be stored, transferred to other bonded warehouses or released for international delivery.
- Alternatively, use our home delivery service by simply switching to Duty Paid during the checkout. Duty, VAT and delivery charges will be applied.
- No Minimum Order.
- We ship globally with the exclusion of South America, Canada, Ukraine, Russia and any other countries where the sale of alcohol is prohibited.
- Weekly temperature controlled shipments to Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Due to the late Brexit agreement with the EU, no UK courier is willing to offer their services to EU countries until they have confirmed their new delivery rates / terms and conditions.
- If you wish to place an order, you are very welcome to do so and we offer free storage for Duty Paid stock at our HQ until the new rates have been confirmed, along with duties and terms for each member country.
- Should you find the new delivery charge unacceptable, we will provide a no-quibble refund.
- We aim to offer a transparent picture of events (as they unfold). Of course, we remain at the behest of governments and are powerless at this time.
Click & Collect
In light of the current government guidance we have taken the difficult decision to close our warehouse shop for the foreseeable future. Please rest assured that we are still operating our online business as usual and all orders are being processed and delivered to our usual high standard. As always, the team can be reached via email or telephone if you have any queries or require any assistance with your orders.
It is with the responsibility to protect the wellbeing of our staff and customers in mind that we need to take these steps to protect our business and to avoid any unnecessary disruption.
Please note, we are still offering a Click and Collect service. Please select 'collect' at our online checkout and one of the team will get in touch to confirm collection from our Kent HQ.
The Vinorium Limited, Ashmill House, Ashmill Business Park,Ashford Road, Lenham, ME17 2GQ