- Pinot Noir
- Zalto Denk'Art Burgundy Glass
We've carefully selected some of our favourite bottles from our extensive collection of Pinot Noir. These provide the ideal introduction to the best of Australian and New Zealand Pinot Noir and every wine is sure to impress.
Contains one bottle of each of the below:
- Glaetzer-Dixon Avance Pinot Noir 2021
- Shadowfax Geelong Pinot Noir 2019
- Domaine Simha Nature Pinot Noir 2018
- Coulter Wines C3 Pinot Noir 2021
- JC's Own Morialta Pinot Noir 2020
- Mount Edward Morrison Vineyard Pinot Noir 2019
The Vinorium Selection: Pinot Noir
Welcome to our In Bond wine selection which shows wines available under bond only. Prices are marked as:
- In Bond: Exclude UK Duty and VAT, and can either be delivered to a UK bonded warehouse in the UK, or released for international delivery.
- Duty Paid: UK Duty @ £26.78 per 9 litres and VAT @ 20% has been paid.
Wines are only available in whole, unmixed cases unless otherwise stated.
In Bond Wine Storage* Important - Please Read *Storage charges are per 9 litre case per year; £11.95 ex VAT and inclusive of full insurance. All under bond wines are stored within London City Bond, Eton Park (formerly Vinotheque) in secure and temperature controlled storage facilities. To find out more about under bond storage with us, click here.
DeliveriesIn Bond (IB) wines can be stored, transferred to other bonded warehouses or released for international delivery.
Alternatively, use our home delivery service by simply switching to Duty Paid during the checkout. Duty, VAT and delivery charges will be applied.
International OrdersWe ship wines globally however, and for your ease, please contact our fine wine team who will assist you with delivery options: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your enquiry will be answered immediately (Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm)