- Pinot Noir
These bottles represent the pinnacle of our rather impressive range. We have personally scored every bottle in this case at least 97 points so we’re confident that you will be beyond impressed with every one of these six different Pinot Noirs. This is a great starting point for tasting the sky high quality of Pinot Noir currently being produced by our talented Australian winemakers. Our own tasting notes for each of the wines in the case can be found below and they provide the perfect description of each wine.
- 1 x Ghost Rock Bonadale 2cl Pinot Noir 2018 (97++ Points)
- 1 x Wantirna Lily Pinot Noir 2019 (97-98 Points)
- 1 x Mulline Sutherlands Creek Pinot Noir 2019 (97++ / 98 Points)
- 1 x Cobaw Ridge Pinot Noir 2017 (97 Points)
- 1 x Soumah Equilibrio Pinot Noir 2019 (97-98 Points)
- 1 x JC's Own Morialta Pinot Noir 2019 (97+ Points)
High Scoring Pinot Noir - 6 Pack
Welcome to our In Bond wine selection which shows wines available under bond only. Prices are marked as:
- In Bond: Exclude UK Duty and VAT, and can either be delivered to a UK bonded warehouse in the UK, or released for international delivery.
- Duty Paid: UK Duty @ £26.78 per 9 litres and VAT @ 20% has been paid.
Wines are only available in whole, unmixed cases unless otherwise stated.
In Bond Wine Storage* Important - Please Read *Storage charges are per 9 litre case per year; £11.95 ex VAT and inclusive of full insurance. All under bond wines are stored within London City Bond, Eton Park (formerly Vinotheque) in secure and temperature controlled storage facilities. To find out more about under bond storage with us, click here.
DeliveriesIn Bond (IB) wines can be stored, transferred to other bonded warehouses or released for international delivery.
Alternatively, use our home delivery service by simply switching to Duty Paid during the checkout. Duty, VAT and delivery charges will be applied.
International OrdersWe ship wines globally however, and for your ease, please contact our fine wine team who will assist you with delivery options: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your enquiry will be answered immediately (Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm)